ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wax'd Flame Ph1 + new splitter and badges pic heavy

Ph1 172
Havent really posted much on here since becoming a member, been reading up a little and have had a go at a little bit of detailing.

I have also changed from the bigger megane splitter to the newer more subtle effort. The badges have also been changed to 16v and I have painted the letters anthracite

Here she is after my first attempt (apologies for the big pics, also I'm not the best photographer)

Thanks for looking

DSCF0305.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

DSCF0262.jpg

new_ava.jpg

DSCF0289.jpg
DSCF0291.jpg

Last edited:
  Elise S1 B&C 140
Is the front badge yellow? if so change for anthracite to match wheels.

apart from that MINTER:D

Ph1 172
Cheers guys

The front badge is standard silver, does look yellow in that pic tho, random

Suzuki Ignis Sport
That is a stunner! never seen this before! And is becomming one of my favs here!

Really like that, probably one of the nicest Ph1's ive seen on here. I like the way you've colour coded the insert on the Ph 2 spoiler, keeps with the Ph1 theme but updated a little.

Trophy spoiler and Ph 2 side strips?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Never liked Phs1's............... but you just changed my mind!!

Really into that, esp on them rims

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Tis nice mate, glad I sold the same turinis though, otherwise they'd be identical now that you've got the same splitter and Ive got the ph2 rear (on its way ;))

Ph1 172
Bjorn - yeh would love a cup or trophy spoiler but they are just alot of money, not got the cash atm, cant warrant the money for ph2 strips either

DJW - They would have looked pretty similar lol

Cheers again for the posts people!

Bjorn - yeh would love a cup or trophy spoiler but they are just alot of money, not got the cash atm, cant warrant the money for ph2 strips either

DJW - They would have looked pretty similar lol

Cheers again for the posts people!

Ah well, spot on anyway mate.

Ph1 172
Deb - I really appreciate that as your car is the dogs

Shame the typical Welsh weather has pi**ed down all day today, always does tho I guess

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Yeh... Another Ph1 Sport. Tis' nice, wheels go very well with car.

Glad you kept the original side strips :star:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Sexual!

I want to get ph2 bumper and lights for my upcoming 172. The lights really suit the flame red. The car looks stunning mate!

Ph1 172
yeh its a megane ph2 splitter cost £10 from the scrappy, not sure how much they are from Renault

Again, thanks v.much for all the comments guys

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I pick my ph1 flamer up in 18hrs, can't f**king wait. Got the new exhaust here ready to go on. AST coilovers next thursday.