ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website Making Help!

I need a free program to assist in making a website, I know how to do everything in notepad, but it's just so slow.

I need to produce a website for a client, earning a bit of cash.

So whats a free and easy to download program I can use.

It's subsequesntly a car audio installation business.

Any ideas on:
Colours?
Button shapes?
Type of information you'd like to see?

Thanks in advance!

I'll post a link when i'm done.

172 FF
I use dreamwaever but again its not free however microsofts visual developer if free for download and is really quite good as its free but its designed for more scripting that just a simple web site.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
what i would do if i was you is download dreamweaver cs3 and PM me when done and il provide you with a serial to make it into the full $800 software not just a trial!

legally?

No! There are free programs that are good such as aceHtml. As a very last resort you can use Word but it produces horrible code that needs to be manually cleaned up and doesnt like css much.

Personaly i use Dreamweaver and notepad.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
notpad is ok, but there are much better editors out there that colour code different parts of the html/css/php etc to make it easier to work with.

I do use dreamweaver, but just stay clear of design mode. Its good for uploading and managing websites, and the text editor is great + you can always have a sneaky look in the design view before uploading.

I use Photoshop and Dreamweaver code viewer as the main tools.