ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend clean

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I'd share a couple of driveway shots from the weekend, sorry for the iPhone photos!

null_zps79a695e7.jpg

null_zpsb008b4c0.jpg

null_zps252b92c7.jpg

null_zps230f8b79.jpg

photos don't really show the reduced arch gap since lowering it slightly on coilovers, any ideas / tips on what to do next?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Was thinking spacers but don't really want to be going that big, I might do 10mm all round though.

An orange one
Looks good that!

I think there is carbon wrap on the mirrors?! Hate to be a sheep but that would look great on turinis or even 16" 172 wheels

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good that!

I think there is carbon wrap on the mirrors?! Hate to be a sheep but that would look great on turinis or even 16" 172 wheels

Looks good mate!

Colour code the wing mirrors.

Cheers guys, yeh it's carbon wrap on the mirrors, I've got the glossy 4D wrap coming my way as I think that will complement the gloss wheels better.

I'm after some new wheels but I'm unsure on going for 16" as the increase in tyre price is astronomical!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Is that 2 dents in the front of the bonnet?

if so, I watched a couple of paintless dent removal videos on YouTube and you can get access to that point and massage them out.