ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a difference!

Renault Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
So i took some advice i got on here and i changed my wheels from these:

11qlqv4.jpg

To these:

2wcprgp.jpg

Thanks to everyone who convincd me cant remember your names but cheers anyway drives so much better know.

Now just to get it looking like this and ill be sorted!

2wlt4za.jpg

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
big improvement mate. would love to get rid of mines for some smaller but can't afford it/can't be arsed with the hassle ! plans look good. i'd paint the drums etc black though, colour code n maybe some dual optics for the front if you dont already have them. keep us updated mate :)

Renault Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
big improvement mate. would love to get rid of mines for some smaller but can't afford it/can't be arsed with the hassle ! plans look good. i'd paint the drums etc black though, colour code n maybe some dual optics for the front if you dont already have them. keep us updated mate :)

Could you please do me a favour by showing me a pic ive heard of these few times now and still have no idea what they are lol

Last edited:
  Renault Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
Oooh a like them lol. Need to get a set much can you pick up a set for usually?

Cheers atouba

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
mines cost just over 100 quid ... was pretty desperate for them though. they pop up every now and then on eBay. 100quid's round about the going rate for them a think. well worth the money though. standard headlights are horrible !

Renault Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
Nothing to do with the photoshop, its the tints. Unless they're on something like a hummer then they just look chav imo.

oh ok lol:dapprove:

I was just trying different things on it to see what i could do to be honest.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
paint the drums black get some lowering springs!!
and dual optics/fogs/ph2 rear lights.

i had tints on my car once, ripped them off because i hated them, really chavy

Renault Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
ive got ph2 rears on it already and al need to see about some dual optics. I know what you mean though its just crying out to be lowered.

If im lowering it do i just need springs or do i nedd shockers aswell?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
depends how much you lower it,

the shocks wont last long if you lower more than 60mm on standard shocks.

just please paint the drums black first opertunity you get lol.

Renault Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
depends how much you lower it,

the shocks wont last long if you lower more than 60mm on standard shocks.

just please paint the drums black first opertunity you get lol.

Nope there staying yellow who cares if its drums. There definetly are staying yellow