ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What case are you getting for your iPhone 5?

Because I work in a dusty, oily, engineery, swarfy environment... And I'm putting my 4 packing in down to that.

taking no chances with this. It'll come out for special occasions lol.

on the plus side. My Delicate iphone now feels like an indestructible 3310
Aren't you worried about the dust and swarf getting between the phone and the cover and marking the phones finish? Because you should be

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Aren't you worried about the dust and swarf getting between the phone and the cover and marking the phones finish? Because you should be

Yeah, I got a few cheapish cases in the past and they all got s**t behind them, this one is almost air tight with fine mesh membrane over the exposed holes to prevent detritus from getting in

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
picking up my 5S tomorrow, so need a case, I have a Skech one for the 4S which has saved it from a couple of drunken accidental drops, might just go with one iof them

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
So, the results of the first days battery life... impressive... :approve:

8AD94A70-9012-4164-AC31-1F59EF6C98C0-1123-00000071753A39A2_zps21771024.jpg

6/468 17poo
TkMaxx have had lots of american zagg products in recently for various apple devices for a couple of quid think its worth a look if theres one local..

CBR1000RR Fireblade
After an incipio feather chipped the black off my last iphone 5, I've ordered a speck pixel skin HD in black. I thought I'd give it a go, I love the pinlo cases but I have problems with them going baggy.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Tempted by a iPhone sleeve rather than a case, Ran naked with my 4S but worried about the finish on my 5S.

Don't really want to add a case as I like the slim feel of the phone but worried about scratching it whilst it just sits around on desks etc.

This would match my wallet :)

ypusu6y6.jpg