ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Coilovers

89 Supra Turbo

I have a 182 and ive had it comin up a year now i have it lowered on spax @ 35mm lower on standard shocks.

Ive been lookin at coilovers for a while but there are so many out there at the moment but i dont know what to go for.

Id love to go for a set of leda like the trophy but i cant realy afford them.

your help and previouse experience would be greatful. thanks.

buy mine, £375
trophy runs sachs not LEDA and they are dampers with remote resevoirs not coilovers. THe only kit currently available is made by GAZ.

We have a bilstein kit being finished at the moment, should be arriving this Friday.

Will post a link to them as soon as they are on the website.

/y0z

89 Supra Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 17 August 2005

buy mine, £375
trophy runs sachs not LEDA and they are dampers with remote resevoirs not coilovers. THe only kit currently available is made by GAZ.
What make are they and can i get them off you about this time next month and where abouts are you in the country

theyre made by GAZ (only ones currently available) assuming no-one else buys them in the meantime no problem. Im based in the SW (wiltshire)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

As i said in the PM mate, mine are available in a month or so....if Loonys arent sold by that time then its only fair to buy his :)