ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Colour Would You Suggest?!?!

W

WAR 23N

Hi, Im thinking of getting a new set of wheels for the 182...

I was looking at a set of OZ F1's but in a mad colour like lime Green, Orange or Candy Red.

Probably already been done but just wanted the wheels to make the car stand out a little more.

Is it a yes or a no?

W

WAR 23N

Blue (The one in the avatar pic) i thought Silver but i think im swaying towards the candy Red and Blue look ;)

I think the OZ F1's would look unreal in candy Red :)

1.2 16v
I reckon candy red would look good! IMO want something not too bright, don't want them to clash :p

W

WAR 23N

I wouldn't mind a photoshop doing to be fair, I might just get my brother to do it for me.

I've got a picture in my head of what I think it will look like, and I like it :D

I think the candy Red will work with the colour of my car...

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Mental colours is played out, blue suits a sensible colour like silver or anthracite.

This man speaks sense.

Arctic Blue with candy red wheels will be too "look at me!"

Personally, I'd go silver. Looks clean, classy and fresh. Anthracite or black would look good too. Perhaps white.

But it's your car man, do with her as you please!

W

WAR 23N

Hmmm I do like the sound of Lime Green... I havent decided yet! I may just stick to normal silver.

You you stick with the OZ F1's too? I like the wheels think they look smart but are they for a 182 do you think?

W

WAR 23N

White wheels on arctic blue look ace!

I know this, i was thinking of a set on White Speedlines 2118...

Does anybody know if there are any threads on here of clios with different coloured rims? or if you could show me some of yours if you have had yours done :)

182, 6r GTi
I know this, i was thinking of a set on White Speedlines 2118...

Does anybody know if there are any threads on here of clios with different coloured rims? or if you could show me some of yours if you have had yours done :)

after a couple days youll want to kill yourself, i had white 2118s after 40 miles driving they were coverd in break dust and dont look half as good, iv now got anthracite and there allot better, iv also got black std wheels and they look good to

W

WAR 23N

after a couple days youll want to kill yourself, i had white 2118s after 40 miles driving they were coverd in break dust and dont look half as good, iv now got anthracite and there allot better, iv also got black std wheels and they look good to

I know, thats the only problem with White wheels isnt it?

My brother had White wheels on his Astra and they was constantley black haha.