ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what colour...

07 Campus Sport 1.2
shall i refurb my alloys?

i know ive asked this before but im still really really stuck, new tyres have finally come and im now in a position to diy refurb them before getting the new tyres fitted.

The alloys are the standard non sport ones, and the car is a pearl black campus. im still drawn towards white, but some have said that something really different like purple would look nice, if a bit girly. aaaargh i dont know!

Stripped yozza'd cup
Do something different. White looks good, but you'll have to clean them once a week absolute minimum.

Choose a Lairy colour, and use it as a theme. Wheels, diamonds, etc. Makes a non-sport look very 'special' and individual.

07 Campus Sport 1.2
ive just been thinking and im now looking at either a burnt orange of some description, or a purple, but finding purple paint is impossible!

07 Campus Sport 1.2
im thinking either renault inferno orange (which the gf doesnt like) or to be really different, im really liking this

ford purple velvet metallic.
That with white diamonds on the alloys and white badges, then interior strips done white with the purple detailing. Same again if i was to go with the orange.
Thoughts?

Last edited: