ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think of this?

200 FF Storm Grey
My serie rossa's are due to come on friday.

Thinking of ordering some custom vinyl's.

It looks a bit different to your standard clio sporting turini's and a civic aeriel I know but I want to try and do something unique with it, just wondering whether you think this is good unique... :dapprove:

cliodecal1.jpg

120d M Sport
Love the red OZ's but if you're gonna go vinyl's I'd just go with the Renaultsport decals on the front and by the rear wheel arch as some have on here

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i really like it on the pic without the bonnet decal , id go for it dude you can always remove if you dont like it when its all done .

200 FF Storm Grey
The bonnet one would have it carrying onto the roof if it was done.. bit like this... (although it wouldn't be solid squares, more angled)..

cliosquares.jpg

It's A Reno
My serie rossa's are due to come on friday.

Thinking of ordering some custom vinyl's.

It looks a bit different to your standard clio sporting turini's and a civic aeriel I know but I want to try and do something unique with it, just wondering whether you think this is good unique... :dapprove:

cliodecal1.jpg

I think that looks stunning.

200 FF Storm Grey
Suprised you all like it so much, think I will go with the 2nd option.

Going to be a month or so yet before i order any vinyls so will upload some pics once the wheels are on and ive sprayed up the badges and that then it should give a better idea of how it's going to look

clio 1.2 16v
i like, just not sure about the decals tho. looks to much like a r26r or the twingo vvt 133. but id go for it with the red ultraleggra's.

RB 182 Cup
that is f**king sick, was going to do this myself but different wheels lol. do it man, what suspension and wheel size you got?

R27, Deep Black
I think both options are stunning mate!

But i was just thinking about the second option with a carbon diamond? ;)

Obviously looks like the R26.R, but its a mk2 and still different from the R26.R and different from alot of other mk2's

Good idea!