ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have I done

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Truly gutted to have sold my phase 1 yesterday. At least the car will be a long way from me so I've no chance of seeing it around. The new owner is already a member of the club and I'm sure it'll be looked after and driven as they should be. At least I get to hold on to her for 3 more weeks whilst the new owner is on holiday.
bf8f39d4.jpg

2014 Clio 200t edc
NOOOOOOO!!!!! John I really thought you'd seen sense and decided to keep it. ;) beautiful car the new owner will have many many miles of happiness!

PH2 RS172
wounded. what have you bought to replace it dude? personally i think the fact that you still get 3 weeks with it is a bad thing lol. itll chew on you like hell till its gone and youll be doubting yourself all over the shop

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
A focus 1.6 diesel estate , company car. Had it for nearly 2 years a it's taken me that long to part with the clio. Still got the Mrs 208 GTi to get my fix, not quite the same as the 172. I'll be back in one again I'm sure.

Clio PH2 K4M
personally i think the fact that you still get 3 weeks with it is a bad thing lol. itll chew on you like hell till its gone and youll be doubting yourself all over the shop

That's what would happen to me, if I wanted to sell my Clio, I would have to do it quick and painless, but still driving it for a few weeks would eat at me.

2014 Clio 200t edc
You will be back, you know it!! Still regret to this day selling my petrol blue 182, that was and is my favourite car.