ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

clio sold :(
I will be keeping an eye on the bumper. But just waiting for a nice exhaust to pop up on ebay close to me, But it went well

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Fitted a Brodit iPhone cradle. Wanted to get out and wash, polish and wax but pads haven't turned up for my new DA polisher so couldn't be arsed doing it by hand.

Inferno 225 cup
Detailed it, not done it since I bought it :(

So here she is all body wrapped up and looking fresh again.

a8apyzy9.jpg
4ybyrysu.jpg

Clio 197
I will be keeping an eye on the bumper. But just waiting for a nice exhaust to pop up on ebay close to me, But it went well

It will melt the bumper, I had a pattern part stealth on my old cup , it wasn't even directly pointing at it and it still melted it and caused a mess . It was sitting too high I think (to counteract hitting the subframe)

Clio 197
Yesterday I fixed my climate control which made me very happy haha. Also cleaned my exhaust tips up with wire wool and autosol (it was annoying me) , then realised it was far too cold to be messing about so went inside :)

clio sold :(
Changed my horrible dull side lights for led's and also my interior bulbs quick pic
The two side by side
20130102_185041.jpg

week off for me so today;

Interior light changed from yellow
2013-01-03120143.jpg

to LED
2013-01-03120304.jpg

Rear diamond swapped from silver to black
IMG_20121230_140659.jpg

Renault Sport mats fitted
2012-12-31155323.jpg

Tomorrow;
H&Rs to be fitted
image_1355837214870375.jpg

FF Racing Blue 182
fitted my 3/4 plate replaced rear diamond on boot now looking on ebay for stock air filter as replacing the shitty induction kit

Clio 172, Pug 106
Hopefully sorted my interior leak..... Never seen as much s**t drop out of a drainage duct before!!!
Typical it was the middle one.... The one that we didn't check!

Fitted my new ht leads, fitted a new aerial base as mine had died when i bought it, 4 years ago lol. Now have a radio whoooo.

Was going to steam clean my new seats but didn't get round to it. It can wait until I detail it next week now.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Checked everything was OK ready for the drive up to the NEC tomorrow. Filled up the washer bottle and then tipped the rest of the water over the windscreen. Damn I love Gtechniq G1 lol.

Looking....
Washed and cleaned, hovered inside. Removed all boot badges and fitted new rs sport badge and finished off the rear with a new number plate light. Rain x windscreen and gave her an oil change. Fitted new rear exhaust hanger and changed xenon ignighter as well as picking my boy up from school. Mrs stillcomes home from work and gives me s**t for not going the dishes!

extreme flamer
Washed and cleaned, hovered inside. Removed all boot badges and fitted new rs sport badge and finished off the rear with a new number plate light. Rain x windscreen and gave her an oil change. Fitted new rear exhaust hanger and changed xenon ignighter as well as picking my boy up from school. Mrs stillcomes home from work and gives me s**t for not going the dishes!

Typical woman, never happy!

I drove mines, swore at it, called it some names, kicked it, sore toe now

Last edited:
  Clio RS200 GW
How do you find the rain x stuff?

its really good but you have to apply correctly works best on the motorway because of the speeds however you will find on cold mornings your window is white and you will need the wipers to clear it but its great stuff applied correctly.

FF Racing Blue 182
took my car into c+c exhausts in hillington glasgow to check the join at cat seen the clip had popped of the guy fixed it in ten mins free of charge

top guy the owner