ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Fitted new sidelight bulb. Fixed headlight adjuster. Cleaned it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366728895.595267.jpg

Edit: upon looking at that photo, I think silver indicator bulbs are next on the agenda.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Today the clean up continued... Auto Finesse Tripple followed by Tough Coat.

Tomorrows job is to get a couple of coats of Spirit down for a bit of Waxy goodness.

e5age8a8.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Bit more cleaning if the car done...

Have a few days off work so I have tackled the car in and out...

This is as far as I've got at the moment...

Foamed

Washed

De-tar

Fall out removed

Clayed

Tripple

Tough Coat

1 layer of Spirit (another going down tomorrow)

ehateran.jpg

yta6y5e9.jpg

Got to refit the interior tomorrow (I pulled out the seats as it was gipping inside and needed a proper clean)

RB Clio 182
f**ked Carbon, stone chips in the lacquer and water damage, was going to spray it today but it was to windy so will see what tomorrow brings. Other option is to chuck it in the bin and fit a skoda jobby.

Wow, i was thinking about getting one of these, i didnt think they could get that bad, iv got a skoda one, im going to eventually order a cup one but its not at the top of my list at that price lol.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Wow, i was thinking about getting one of these, i didnt think they could get that bad, iv got a skoda one, im going to eventually order a cup one but its not at the top of my list at that price lol.

Personally whilst they look great (and mines about 4 years old) all the external carbon I've fitted has suffered badly with road rash and I wouldn't bother again.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Filled it up with super. 39.7mpg (actual) on the last tank. It said 41mpg on the trip computer, pretty accurate!

ST
what did you trade in the mini for?

I sold my 06 Works two years ago, had a 120d MSport coop (company bus), bought a 172 as project, money pit, sold that, bought a Focus ST2, didn't really bond with it, sold that bought a 2008 Astra SRI 150 cdti sports hatch, mapped it, didn't really make it much better, so sold that.. And now in this:
9ydyha6e.jpg

PH2 Flamer
Took my vmaxx coilovers off,

And fitted these
jehe6ube.jpg

u4eby4us.jpg

gumy7y5u.jpg

Thanks to Adam for helping me out with the shocks and parts.

Also recommended the cooksport springs. Good drop, and still leave the ride comfortable.

PH2 Flamer
Did you go from standard to these?

I've never had standard to compare too. But compared to the ktec and vmaxx coilovers I've had, they are comfortable

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Yeah I went from standard cup shocks and standard springs, to standard cup shocks and cooksport springs.

I can imagine that they do feel more comfy than coil overs!

Great springs though. I'm okay with the ride, but passengers.... not so much :/