ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Inferno 225 cup
Clean the engine bay:)
u5ydavat.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Fitted my carbon splitter after its refresh weeks back
Looks loads better than before :)

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
I didn't like the red caliper paint so took it off then painted them with silver hammerite. Looks much better

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Its quite easy mate :). As long as you get the lens, ignitor and ballast its simple plug in job. Although I had to remove my bumper to get them on. There are 3 bolts holding them in :/ > here

Ahh... I've only recently bought new lenses for my cup so not worth buying another set! I'm familiar with taking headlights and the bumper off as I have to do it to change headlight bulbs cos my hands don't fit in behind! Cheers for the info!

Clio 182
Came home from my holiday sat in it and warmed her up then washed and dry it to remove the million bird shites off her feel like buying a riffle and shooting the birds as they fly by :mad:

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Going to change the spark plugs and oil tomorrow(saturday).....weather permitting.

​Done the spark plug change.....doing the oil tomorrow(sunday)...weather permitting again..then monday off to wales for camping and driving holiday...Look out for my "y" reg odyssey ph1.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
was going to do mine with silver hammerite till someone posted that it chips or melts cant remember tbh, i got some VHT paint instead

All paint will chip mate but as far as it melting that's b****cks, mine have been done for over 2 years and are still mint.

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
I feel sorry for the next owner haha

U got the fezza now?

Well a dealer I know said he has a on site mechanic and will sort it and sell it on he is a decent bloke gonna give me a grand for it so quick sell just ordered my ZS 13 plate from fords so that is going to secure any issues for 3 years under warranty and no MOT its a 1.0ltr eco boost 125 in frozen white looks nice fresh off the factory my first ever bran 'New' car =)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Well a dealer I know said he has a on site mechanic and will sort it and sell it on he is a decent bloke gonna give me a grand for it so quick sell just ordered my ZS 13 plate from fords so that is going to secure any issues for 3 years under warranty and no MOT its a 1.0ltr eco boost 125 in frozen white looks nice fresh off the factory my first ever bran 'New' car =)

Sounds good dude 1.0 litre ecoboost sounds sweet :)

Bet you cant wait to get it

Clio 200 Cup
Had the ECU codes read and reset, "communication fault between throttle pedal and ECU". Glad it's back to normal but now waiting for it to do the same parlour trick.

Gave sserious consideration to buying an exhaust and induction kit for a car that "is pretty much ideal as it is and doesn't need modifying". :eek: