ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

107 Track Car & C4
Cleaned it inside and out, took the boot carpet out and was surprised at the amount of crap under there - along with a 50p piece :). Hopefully order a 3/4 plate later this evening too

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Took it for a service, washed it, removed the tailpipe flap, just about to order some wiper blades and some air fresheners.

Flame Red 172
I gave my flamer a good clean with some new products...looking decent.

9141556471_8dde34321c.jpg

DSC_1250 by rdoyle14, on Flickr

9143743836_34462fc49b.jpg

DSC_1255 by rdoyle14, on Flickr

Fitted front 3/4 plate, rear one will have to be tackled tomorrow as I need to drill one of the screws out.
Makes such a difference to the car. Don't know if I was lucky but I got very fast delivery from fancyplates

Ordered 4 Uniroyal Rainsport 2 Tyres ready for fitting on Friday and Installed the ron98 RSTuner map

Edit: Just ordered a 3/4 Plate :) scott.p if you see this first I'm sorted now so ignore the pm. cheers

Last edited:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Got Mick to fit me some new lower arms and powerflex rear bushes! Steering feels soooo much better now!

PH2 Flamer
Cleaned and oiled the ktr filter. Clayed and decontaminated the paintwork.

Gave it a covering of tripple and some black hole on the wheels. Tomorrow I will go over with some bouncers 22 wax. And dress the plastics.

Hopefully fit my hub spacers too if they arrive.
And fit the correct spec spark plugs :)

172 cup
All paint will chip mate but as far as it melting that's b****cks, mine have been done for over 2 years and are still mint.

I found the thread where I got that info from and your right it wasn't melting but was blistering after doing a track day, so normal road use should be fine

PH2 Flamer
fitted a new trottle body harness plug. took some pics if anyone needs a guide.

​detailed it, and now i dont want to drive it.

Had a new windscreen fitted earlier. My old one was looking very tired, lots of tiny chips and a couple of large chips one of which finally turned in to a crack.

IMAG0671_zps7c90726b.jpg

I also fitted my ally foot rest, Looks very smart imo.

IMAG0670_zps169e46fe.jpg

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Took it in first thing for a new backbox at Elite Custom Exhausts, Johnny didn't disappoint :) Looks so much better hidden away than the cannon I had on. Phoned Adam and ordered new a coil pack, leads and new interior door handles.