ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is the most random thing you have done to your car?

Sunflower 172 :)
well when i first passed my test my parents decided to buy me a car which i thought was mint then i decided to go all random on it and turned owt like this haha. then it got a bit better with some wheels and window tints on it. then after all my work on the car threw the months i crashed it and ended up like this in my street lol.

Attachments

• DSC00671.jpg
    DSC00671.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Aarons Car 2.jpg
    Aarons Car 2.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC00028.jpg
    DSC00028.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC00029.jpg
    DSC00029.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 119

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Can gladdly say i've never done anything gash to my cars :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I would have gone fcuking apeshit if that heap of dismantled s**t was in my street!!

Sunflower 172 :)
haha yea a did lol and still have some of it in my garden lol it was ok i live in little street lol. was only there 2 days.

Trophy #473
most random thing i did was:

decided one day it would be a good idea to DIY lambo door my old mk1.... t**t. worst idea ever, worked for a week before it bent the hinge i made.

clio118.jpg

Those steelies actually look alrite!
I got abit over excited with the stickers on my Clio, the ring sticker was very shortlived (I have never ever been to Germany, let alone the ring). :eek:

hpim0116yl6.jpg

Last edited:
  RenaultSport 197
The most random thing ive done is colour code my dash inserts! I was bored one weekend and wanted something to do, so I had some left over Cyclone blue paint and got busy. 48 hours later I have some nice Cyclone blue dash inserts lol.