ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is this??..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Saw this parked up this evening and have no clue what it is.

Owner has had it restored to use as his Daughters Wedding car, Apparently it's valued at £1,000,000 but that could just be a rumour.

arepe7ad.jpg

qe5y9aza.jpg

a6abu8yq.jpg

7uge2epy.jpg

jeqa9u8e.jpg

Anyone know??

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Was a stunning car..... Just parked up on his estate.

I'd have had the bugger parked up in a garage not left out in the open under lots of trees especially with how windy it was up there.

An orange one
Not normally into this sort of thing at all but that is STUNNING!

Wow what a car, imagine back in the day driving that around, maximum baller I'd guess!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Wish I'd grabbed a few moe pics of it if I had known their would be some love for it.

Sitting on what appear to be solid 19" wheels..... Really is an absolutely beautiful car.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
How much would that work out at approx in today's monies?

It would if been somewhere in the region of £200,000 iirc

Edit: I could be quite off with that estimate, I'm going off what they where worth 50 years earlier during the war. So could be quite a bit less than that, maybe £100-130k

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
So you take a picture of the badge clearly stating what it is, then ask what it is?

Tax the rich on YouTube has one, the rally cross roller & enzo guy- looks like the op was at his estate. This car is the latest vid on his channel!