ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What should be my next few mods and why

Clio 172 cup
I've got the corbeaus xl fitted In mine, omp subframes an sacked the sliders off. Nice seat would like the a bit taller on the back but other Tha that spot on

clio 172 ph2
How much does this cost?
Mine cost 80 notes from a lovely chap at bently in crewe mate of a mates rates but hes gone now as is the clio was gona get my meg r26 f1 wheel retrimmed gona go suede omp instead now just a touch smaller cant go wrong ;)

clio 172 ph2
Wasn't a chap named Andrew was it?
No idea tbh pal my friend works at bentley he was friends with a chap who made beautiful leather shod steering wheels there should of removed it looking back i wasnt expecting much for the money but when it returned its was stunning he also did a vinyl roof on a mini for my day when the bentley factory was rolls royce been there a dogs age i was told

Clio Sport 182
No idea tbh pal my friend works at bentley he was friends with a chap who made beautiful leather shod steering wheels there should of removed it looking back i wasnt expecting much for the money but when it returned its was stunning he also did a vinyl roof on a mini for my day when the bentley factory was rolls royce been there a dogs age i was told
Sounds very like my one, silver 182 04reg TJZ?