ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the hell is going on with ebay

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
It's got a new design or something, quite frankly the way it now lays stuff out is crap.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
wwwwwwww-1.gif

Looks like this?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol it is truely dredful, at the bottom it has a little link saying opt out of testing their new search.

Evo 6, E92 320d
AHHHH you are truly a hero, i thank ye. It was pretty bad, whenever i searched for clio it would immediatly take me to the cars section, even though i looked in parts.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
You must have accidentally opted into the beta version of the new search engine, as I did.

It sucks.

You can opt out but I hope they don't bring it in.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
This w**k search is back! The link to opt out is not there arg.

Not a Clio
I've never had an opt out option. The new layout truly is crap, I find it really annoying having to go through a menu to list by buy it now.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I get this new layout now and then and i also dont like it. I close internet explorer then right click on the internet explorer icon on the desktop, click properties and delete browsing history and clear cookies. Then re-open internet explorer and go into ebay its back to the old search engine.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
seems to be completely random if i get this or not, never get the new crap version on my laptop for some reason though.