ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do?

MCS R56
Go out, drive 4 or 5 cars that you might want to try (Polo GTi, MCS, 200...) and then buy the one you like the most and can afford. Try all the cars and don't go on what people on here say. The Polo can be modded quite cheaply and will give you a lot of performance, for example.

MK3, RX450H.
I especially like the comment about if I got a quick car I'd roll it.
That's awfully cute, but just because you can't drive doesn't mean I'd be dumb enough to chuck the car around at speed. I'm not a fool pal.

&, I've test drove the polo, felt quite nice. Going to drive a Mini on friday.

SQ5
You were the one saying "you" had a BMW weren't you? And it was actually your mums! I thought that was your next car?

MK3, RX450H.
I NEVER once said that the car was mine. My mum had it from the showroom and after two years she said she'll insure me on it, so I took a photo of it. If the thread wasn't locked you'd be able to see that I NEVER said it was mine. I'll insured on it in Jan, but I don't want to share a car with my mum. Is that okay with you, sir?

MK3, RX450H.
Wasn't a vicious PM. Just stating If your going to try and make me look like an idiot then don't make something up in your clueless mind and try and find something truthful to say.

MK3, RX450H.
I've not got an attitude. You came on here against everything I said. Then said that I said something I didn't.
If you haven't got anything worth saying to say, then don't say anything at all.

Vectra
been reading a few comments in this thread , so sorry if they have already been mentioned, some cars may still be high on insurance but still...all depends on what you prefer at the end of the day , id be looking at Ep3/VXR/Clio 172/182 or 197/VW Golf

SQ5
I've not got an attitude. You came on here against everything I said. Then said that I said something I didn't.
If you haven't got anything worth saying to say, then don't say anything at all.

Again, for the third time, I asked the question if that was you.

trophy #50
Handbags!!!!

I'M IN...
51669ea6-2f8c-cfbb.jpg

MCS R56
I especially like the comment about if I got a quick car I'd roll it.
That's awfully cute, but just because you can't drive doesn't mean I'd be dumb enough to chuck the car around at speed. I'm not a fool pal.

&, I've test drove the polo, felt quite nice. Going to drive a Mini on friday.

Yeah, the Polo is not bad, if a little dull to drive. A few simple tweaks can change that though. The new one is very quick - I was surprised!

MK3, RX450H.
Was looking at the new seat cupra's.. Not sure whether it would get boring having flappy paddle dsg thing lol.

MK3, RX450H.
Not really into the ds3's. I quite like them to look at sometimes, but I think if I owned one i'd get fed up of looking at it.

clio 172 phase 2
for a cheap but fast car skyline r32 gtr or r33 gts or toyota supra tt, for comfy but more expensive fast car audi s4/rs4 8p. or m3