ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What type of wax to run through pressure washer.

AGH the sl*g
Im sure gally or JD will be along shortly but i was just wondering what type of wax is used when its applied via a pressure washer like the ones you find at garages?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I think its all a lie.

Those buttons on the pressure washer dont seem to do anything different. They all get suds, even a rinse gives suds, just different pressures.

Hate going to them, but its something to do at the end of the day when its just a tad too early to go home ;)

AGH the sl*g
ha the fuel card i had for laings wouldnt even let me buy petrol or engine oil only diesel lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
So far I've bought petrol, diesel, v power diesel, a variety of oil and car washes on it.

It wont buy de-icer though, or cream eggs :(

I wouldn't go near it for a proper finish, but it will be a DemonShine-esque product. A liquid wax in a solution of sorts.

Meh tbh. It might be easy to just "shove it in" etc, but it really doesn't leave as good a finish as a hand applied hard wax.

AGH the sl*g
Yes i quite agree JD both my cars are covered in dodo supernatural but i was just curious as to what they used.