ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What web browser do you use

Lupo GTI
Just downloaded the Firefox 4 beta. Was using Firefox 3.6 before this.

Got Opera, Chrome and Safari installed on my PC too for testing purposes but I use FF most of the time.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
What's FF4 like? I really didn't like Chrome when I had it, quite unstable and hogged resources (no idea why it did this as I thought it was supposed to be purely a browser).

ford cougar 2.0 16v
chrome for most part and mozilla when chrome is playin up. ie is poo , so slow cos its got loads of security it doesnt need. as you will have a firewall anyhoo

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Firefox all day long. IE is a natural disaster and to unreliable. Chrome's OK but it's no Firefox.

And thank christ for that. Mozilla, Firefox and Gecko all need to be binned.

Google know where it's at, Webkit.

(There was a reason that Apple chose kHTML rather than gecko for their own browser....it's because gecko was bloated and not very well written)

Fiesta ST-3
I've just swapped from Firefox to Chrome and my my its much better, quicker, clearer and simple!