ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what would you do

Clio MK 4
Getting a 182 but i can't decide which option to go for. I want RB with cup packs but because they cost a bit more i cant afford to add a yozza/milltek exhaust. Or i can get a different colour with cup packs which is a bit cheaper allowing me to add the exhaust.

Track 172cup
why compromise on the whole car over a £300-400 exhaust ?

just get the car you want and save up for the exhaust, if you've got your heart set on an RB then you'll only be disappointed with any other colour and regret it

Clio MK 4
I would normally but I am about to move into a new flat (first time buyer) and once i have bought an rb i won't be able to save up for mods as if i have spare money it is to go on the flat. So its now or never kind thing.

Crappy work hire car
At least you'll have the car though mate, its still a good car without the exhaust and you'll eventually get one surely!

I would normally but I am about to move into a new flat (first time buyer) and once i have bought an rb i won't be able to save up for mods as if i have spare money it is to go on the flat. So its now or never kind thing.
add the exhaust later, its not entirely essential you have it the day you purchase the car.

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
add the exhaust later, its not entirely essential you have it the day you purchase the car.

I agree with this, tbh i have been surprised with the standard exhaust for sound, i dont mind it at all. Plus fitting the exhaust at a later date is a good think for keeping interest up.

A4 Avant
I'd pick the actual car you want. If you settle for a compromise just to get an exhaust, you'll regret it later.

Clio MK 4
I really do want RB but i have to save a bit more. i got 5.5k. need 6k to get the one i want which i have seen. I know people will scream at me but i want one with less than 40k

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I really do want RB but i have to save a bit more. i got 5.5k. need 6k to get the one i want which i have seen. I know people will scream at me but i want one with less than 40k

Go for RB then. Get the exhaust at a later point.

Personally I see no issue with miles, I used to but after seeing Nick172Cup's and reading about Fletchers (both over 100k), I'm not worried anymore. And if anything, don't mind racking up the miles if it helps loosen the engine more.

PH1 172
Buy the colour you really want...save for a bit and then add the extras. I would rather have the colour everyday over an exhaust :)

Clio MK 4
my girlfriend making me feel guilty as i'd be spending an extra 600/700 quid just to get rb with cup packs when i can get a silver/BG 182. She even trying to get me to get a zetec s fiesta as it so cheap to run. but they are more expensive than some ST's at around 5.5 - 6K!!! The RB i want is 6k