ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats the best air filter or induction kit

renaultsport 197
any help plz and can some one verify my car type its a 07 plate 2ltr renaultsport clio

182 Turbo Project
I would have suggested just replacing the panel filter with a performance one, rather than changing the whole set up.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I would have suggested just replacing the panel filter with a performance one, rather than changing the whole set up.

Very little to be gained from that too... just the fact that it's re-usable. There's no real worth while induction mods if it's power gains that you're after, short of buying throttle bodies.

172 Cup
Very little to be gained from that too... just the fact that it's re-usable. There's no real worth while induction mods if it's power gains that you're after, short of buying throttle bodies.

This tbh. Get hold of performance panel filter which will let it breathe a tad better and which you can clean out and re-oil from time to time.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
well yes but not as much as they have bigger holes :D Primary filtration is the oil after all but theres always a wasp or two to keep out :D