ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHATS THE BEST FILTER OUT THERE?

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
i only have a 1.2 16v dynamique atm... insurance was 1800 just with this in my 1st year anyway... i wanted noise and just removed th filter alltogethr... left a rather big hole in my engine bay but sounds amazing for free!!!! lol but i suppose its not doing the engine any favours with no filter :(

great thread btw

i only have a 1.2 16v dynamique atm... insurance was 1800 just with this in my 1st year anyway... i wanted noise and just removed th filter alltogethr... left a rather big hole in my engine bay but sounds amazing for free!!!! lol but i suppose its not doing the engine any favours with no filter :(

great thread btw

please tell me you are joking. Did you not ever wonder if the air filter is there for a f*cking reason!!??

great thread btw

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh! Replace it quick, you will wind up with a huge bill if you dont!!

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
PMSL:lolup::lolup::lolup:
That has to be the funniest thing I've read since some numpty put a piece of J-cloth in place of the filter and sucked it into the engine.
Some people........:S

PMSL:lolup::lolup::lolup:
That has to be the funniest thing I've read since some numpty put a piece of J-cloth in place of the filter and sucked it into the engine.
Some people........:S

Really? Bad move- despite rumors J-cloths dont improve performance!

a turbo'd yellow car
would my car be quicker and sound nice if i toke the manifold off? if i don't have that i don't have to have an exhaust so would save on weight and the engine would breath easyer rite ;) he he he

182 cup packs
Sorry to labour this one but i can't see how to improve the cold air feeds. Firstly the connections to the air box are both oval shaped, so difficult to get a sealed feed attached. ALso the second air feed (the smaller one that connects the the rear/bottom of the air box) is a unique shape - can't see how it can be improved. any tips?