ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the best thing to apply AG EGP

Clio 04 172 Cup
What do you use to put it on.
I have Megs terry cloths, Megs Microfibre cloths, Megs foam applicator pads, Clearkote microfibre applicator pads and AG perfect polishing cloths.

What do you rekon would be best to use!

Clio 04 172 Cup
Better get some fairy liquid tommorow as I have a dish washer dont have it in the house!
Rich are you from Trowbridge?

106 GTi
Thomss said:
Rich is it ok to put it on with a PC using a #3 sonus pad?

Never tried it by PC as it is so watery find it easier by hand. A finishing pad like that is the one to use if your going to try.

mini ripper said:
Better get some fairy liquid tommorow as I have a dish washer dont have it in the house!
Rich are you from Trowbridge?

No from Gloucestershire.

106 GTi
Ted182 said:
i use a spray bottle with the EGP, and the a applicator pad..works well! :)

Was doing that here to, till the EGP killed the spray bottle head!

Clio 04 172 Cup
When I EPG'd the cup yesterday I found it very easy with the Megs foam applicator pad. The car looked great after then it rained between me getting into the house to get the camera and getting back to the car!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
hehe un-luck!, so it sounds ok to put on by hand I have a few megs app pads. I'll try it out. thanks :)