ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats your most favourate old school console ever??

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Atari Lynx for me. Some great games and was well ahead of it's time.

Mario on the SNES was also epic.

I sat here playing A.P.B and turbo sub for an hour or two today when I'd finished listing it all. Cracking games, the marketing killed the lynx I think. It was a mile ahead in the days though.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
This is hard...

SNES for Mario Kart and Pilot Wings...

PS1 for Destruction Derby 2.

Specturm for killing Kempston Joysticks thanks to Daley Thompsons Athletics.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
We had a Philips CDI at home for a few months when they first came out!!!

Now they were s**t.....

Mito Sportiva 135
My first proper console was the Megae Drive 2...such a sleek piece of kit at the time and so many quality games on it (Sonic, Micro Machines, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage etc). I feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about playing it now! Seems like only yesterday but was actually about 15 years ago! How scary.

Also loved my N64 - just for Goldeneye alone!

clio 182 black /gold
Atari2.jpg
It has to be this.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
It's got to be the N64, and Goldeneye in multi player mode. Does life get any better than this?

I actually bought one off ebay last year for £15 specifically to play Goldeneye! (it's in the loft now though lol)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I would say The following but not in any order

Sega MegaDrive - Built In Alex Kidd
NES - Super Mario
SNES - Super Mario Kart

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Alex Kidd built in was master system chap never the mega drive.

Cracking game, and recently re released on Xbox arcade

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
PC Engine - pissed all over any other console at the time, playing R-Type was just like playing at the arcade.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Neo geo.

Spent a lot of time playing on one of these bad boys.

High roller, games cost a fortune didn't they?

Whoever said the Sega Saturn was the worse console ever wants castrating, awesome console! I bought one off ebay a year back for 20 quid, games for a couple of quid, used it more then my Xbox lol

For me though, best console, Game Gear, fecking loved mine, had the TV plug in which was rubbish but still loved it! Gameboy had the lime light but the Game Gear was technically superb!!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
High roller, games cost a fortune didn't they?

Whoever said the Sega Saturn was the worse console ever wants castrating, awesome console! I bought one off ebay a year back for 20 quid, games for a couple of quid, used it more then my Xbox lol

For me though, best console, Game Gear, fecking loved mine, had the TV plug in which was rubbish but still loved it! Gameboy had the lime light but the Game Gear was technically superb!!

Bang on. Still have mine, all could pass as new bar 2 boxes.

b60c34a3.jpg