ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel alignment Sheffield/Manchester

turbo 182
Can anyone recommend a good company around the Sheffield Manchester area to get my alignment done? Need the toe and camber adjusted :)

Thanks

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
I went to national in Sheffield last time and they did a sh*t job, not very helpful but i'll be awaiting replies also :)

turbo 182
There is roddisons near medow hall in Sheffield but there is over a month wait time to book work in, might have to just get a cheap local garage to get it somewhere near and take it to roddisons once there free.....

Teg
I know it's not in Sheffield pal but it's worth the short journey to BRAMracing in featherstone.. The lad there is absolutely bang on.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
If you're heading over Manchester way then Drury Lane Services in Oldham is where I go. Excellent service and they know what they are doing. Hunter alignment system and if you give them the specs you want they'll set it up for you.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I know it's not in Sheffield pal but it's worth the short journey to BRAMracing in featherstone.. The lad there is absolutely bang on.

I was going to suggest Bram too but thought it may be a bit too far away. They are spot on though, tell them what specs you want and they'll do it exactly how you want. Really nice genuine people too!

turbo 182
I was going to suggest Bram too but thought it may be a bit too far away. They are spot on though, tell them what specs you want and they'll do it exactly how you want. Really nice genuine people too!
Yeah spoke with Bram today going to book in for next week providing mapping goes
Well on Sunday