ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When fitting rear lowering springs...

BG182FF
Do you guys leave out the rubber pads that come on the standard springs or fit them back in? In the middle of sticking a set of sportlines on my 182 and figured that if i leave the pads out i've get between 5-10mm lower on the rear.

thanks

BG182FF
ok cheers. left them in. Dropped the back off the jacks and rear ride height is almost the same as standard, as some do. Coilsprings.co.uk here we come :)

BG182FF
Would you fit alloy wheels without tyres???

Obviously not, no. I cant remember now but im sure back in the days when I had a corsa sport, fitted jamex lowering springs which were loooooow, lef tthe rubber pads out. Back in the days when looking cool was preferred over ride quality haha

BG182FF
sounds good cheers! I actually quite like the stance of it at the moment, drives beautifully too. Feels more planted round the corners