ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where.for.a.182 remap

What modifications do you have? if its just an exhaust with decatand panel filter? maybe a generic rstuner map would suit it more.

As you can't get much bhp increase through mapping on minor modifications

Clio 182 FF Cup :)
hey guys just come across this and not long got my 182... if remap a 182 that just has exhaust and the rest standard do you get any bhp or is it waste of time?

clio 182 cup ff
Yep. Rs192 full exhaust. Magnecor red leads. Bmc panel filter. Whats an rs tuner map and what can i expect. Whay would be the next mod. I have dodgy cylinder 3 injector. Would injector upgrade hold any gain

injector upgrade won't give any gain tbh.

The rstuner is a module which you connect to your car via the obd port and a laptop you then load a new generic calibration(map) it raises the idle to 1000rpm so helps with the lumpy cold starts.

It smoothes the power delivery out and gives more torque low down,the" 5k kick" is faded out slightly and utilising the power throughout the whole rev range

And the limiter is raised from 7200 rpm to 7600rpm iirc

Do a search there's loads of info on the rstuner