ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is the Windscreen Wash pump on 172

My windscreen washers started failing intermittently and have now packed in completely. Can someone tell me how I get to the pump in order to replace it? It's a Phase 1 172.

I can see a couple of wires next to the screen wash filler cap that I presume attach to the motor but I can't see an easy way of getting to them. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Renault clio 1.4 16v
it easy to fit just remove the wiper arms and then the plastic pannel (scuttle pannel) and pull it out its just pushed in a rubber seal. you can do it with out removing the wipers if you just pull the one side up but its harder to get ur hand down there but iv done hundereds this way 10 mins to fit max ..

Lots of Alfas
As above, a word of warning, when you disconnect the pipes the car will piss water/wash all over your drive.