ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy bushes

1.6 16v clio priv
OK I've read enough support for aftermarket bushes to support the theory that they are better, however everything I've found is for a 172/182

I cant even find any online for my car and really I want to pick them up this weekend so I dont have to fix the car and then put it back on the stands.

I've got a 1.6 16v Renault Clio Privledge 51 plate

Where can I buy bushes for my dogbone, preferably around the Swadlincote area so I can avoid posting times over the long weekend

1.6 16v clio priv
Thanks for the reply Fred.
Just to be clear are you saying the 1*2 bushes will fit a 1.6 dogbone or that I can/should fit a 1*2 dogbone.

1.6 16v clio priv
Just rang a breakers to try and get a 172 dogbone, He told me he would need to see the part to check the size since there are several sizes.
I know there are a few different years, one twisted one not but I thought other than that they are the same size. Can anyone clear this up.