ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which alloys?

1.2 Authentique
I need some opinions on which alloys to buy for my Clio? I've only just bought the car so its still on steelies atm so I've done a quick photoshop to see which alloys to get. Any opinions?

clio+with+silver+alloys.png

clio+with+black+alloys.png

Last edited:
  1.2 Authentique
Can't afford Turinis. These options with brand new with tyres will set me back about £400, thats all I can afford tbh.

I don't get why people tell 1.2 owners to save their money? That's like saying to sport owners save your money so you can buy a 'insert more expensive car here'. We have a desire to modify our current car and are quite happy to spend our money on it, if we regret it in the long run well that's our decision. Really does my head in when people are looking for advice/opinions and they get the answer of 'nothing save your money' every time!

OT I like the bottom ones, think the red on them goes well and I like red and black :)

1.2 Authentique
I don't get why people tell 1.2 owners to save their money? That's like saying to sport owners save your money so you can buy a 'insert more expensive car here'. We have a desire to modify our current car and are quite happy to spend our money on it, if we regret it in the long run well that's our decision. Really does my head in when people are looking for advice/opinions and they get the answer of 'nothing save your money' every time!

amen brother. I bought my 1.2 as its all I could afford and the insurance is low. but i still have a desire to modify it to make it 'mine' and make it more of a personal ride. payday is coming up, alloys are on the shopping list.

amen brother. I bought my 1.2 as its all I could afford and the insurance is low. but i still have a desire to modify it to make it 'mine' and make it more of a personal ride. payday is coming up, alloys are on the shopping list.

Exactly I have a 1.2 I could afford a 172 just not the insurance. I've modified mine and I've got savings too. I won't thank anyone for £400 savings when I could of had my car looking nice tbh.