ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 'charged' 172 - Fresh Pics

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
sorry mate ive just been looking at your progress thread and seen the wheel pic, i meant the steering wheel. the horn is diff in the progress thread to the one in the pics in this thread the one in this thread is a fake one that comes with the cheap copies off ebay. but the one in progress thread is the real deal so got me mixed up? why have you added the diff horn?

BG 182 FF
Stunning finsih looks perfect, like the red writing on the alloys and the clio badge very nice touch

Clio RS
the only thing I would do is change the diamonds (maybe carbon) and do the bullets black with white or red lettering

just my own opinion but either way, most of respect for the work you did!!!!!

it's my favorite of cs!!!

None
looks very tastefully done, well done mate.........just came across that video on youtube of you playing with the scooby.....lol, i bet they don't expect that to happen very often :)

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
flippin heck, TOP marks matey thats mint, needs the bumper cuttin for th zorst apart from that its definatley one of the best clios i have seen

jamie

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Never noticed this before. Renault should have done the 1*2 range in white - looks great.