ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White or black alloys?

1.4 16v mk2 clio
Got a mk2 ph2 Clio in a deep blue colour, all colour coded blue and with black diamonds. I've painted the interior dash strip White and smoothed my bullets White to bring a bit of colour to the car and also to match the White Clio sport vinyls I have.

I'm getting the roof and spoiler vinyl wrapped in black to carry up the black and blue stealth look which I think is looking good. In the future I'll be powder coating my standard 15" dynamique alloys but can't decide, White or black. Black would keep up the stealthy look but make th alloys look even smaller where as White may tie in quite nice?

What do you reckon? Anyone got pictures of blue clios with White or black standard dynamiques so I can check em out?

1.4 16v mk2 clio
Hopefully gona get some pictures up on my project thread so I'll add some pictures up on here to help

1.4 16v mk2 clio
got a few pictures to help decide, the black vinyl roof and spoiler are to come within the next few weeks

Car5.jpg

Car6.jpg

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
id also say white, with white diamonds and other such touches,

however not sure how this will go with a black roof and black spoiler,
perhaps black wheels would go with that better,

if you ask nicely im sure someone will photoshop it for you,

perhaps even dabble with a white roof, just to be a bit different lol

1.4 16v mk2 clio
Im thinking White wheels because I'm doing the diamonds on the wheels black, plus it will make the black callipers stand out more.

Clio Dynamique 1.2
seen you about today, either black bullets to match diamonds or white diamonds to match bullets? plus id leave the roof.

1.4 16v mk2 clio
think im gona take my bullets back to work tommmorw and paint them black to match the diamonds. then lower her first before i decide to powdercoat the wheels or do the roof. thinking keep the interior touches all white and the exterior touches all black. black calipers and drums to follow and possibly white wheels but liking silver atm

Clio 182
if yourr roofs going black, then stelth it out and hit up the wheels with black too. highlight other thigns with the white to tie in with your CS white viynals...