ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who has got their Wii then..........?

As title, anyone got theirs yet? Mine is available for collection, but am debuting whether to bother or not, or to simply sell it on , on ebay...

Lee

BMW M2C
My boss got his, he's just text mine. Mine is at the sorting office near my house so I'll have to collect it tomorrow morning.

Revels Mum & Sister
Got mine this morning

Had a Wii play of Bowling. Then let my 5 year old Nephew have a go as well LOL

VaVa
I was going to get one for my missus for christmas. That way I could play one without the embarassment of having to admit that I own one. ;)

I f**king love the Zelda. lol.

R26
The one and only console we got in at work for me was sold this morning at 6am. Needless to say someone is getting a kicking when I get to work later!

Fiesta ST
Ordered one for my little brother for xmas.

Gameplay emailed me to say I defo would get one on launch so I tried to cancel my other Argos pre-order. Argos said I can't't i'll have to refuse delivery to cancel.

Checked my gameplay status this morning - its on back order!!!!

Argos wii just turned up!! Think i'll be keeping this one. Phew - nearly a very disappointed 8 year old on xmas day.

E60 diesel powah
i havent fuckin got mine, ordered it in September and they saying i cant get it till next year, Laingo, is Zelda good??????

182 RB FF
Just out of chance, if anybody pre-orderd 2 of them but only wants one, please PM me, my aunt and uncle orderd from woolworths for my two little cousins for their xmas present but were told this morning hey wouldn''t be getting one.

Please...

Fiesta ST
Just out of chance, if anybody pre-orderd 2 of them but only wants one, please PM me, my aunt and uncle orderd from woolworths for my two little cousins for their xmas present but were told this morning hey wouldn''t be getting one.

Please...

I think the Christmas spirit has long gone on past traditions. Anyone who has spare will no doubt make there money on ebay i'm affriad :(

182 RB FF

Please...

I think the Christmas spirit has long gone on past traditions. Anyone who has spare will no doubt make there money on ebay i'm affriad :(

I know, everyones out for a quick buck now :(

I really cant understand these muppets willing to shell out twice the cost of a bloody games console. If you pay over RRP for anything you're a complete mug IMO.

1.8 Civic EX
just tried local woolies and asda as I've not got my pre-order from play

they both said that the boat delivering them to the UK was delayed in docking so most places didn't get as much stock as expected...

the only places theat got thier full allocation was a few shops in london aparently...

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Wii is so gay i bet there are games out like :

Virtual mincing

Virtual wanking

Virtual kissing girls (or boys for some of you)

Virtual Rimming

Virtual friends

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

BMW M2C
I've already put forward my idea for Wii games. As we own the Leisure Suit Larry license we should do a p**n game.

With the Wii remote you could do, upskirt photography, brushing against a breast/bum, w**king, bean flicking, nipple tweaking, breast rubbing and of course fisting. There's more but I don't want to give away the rest of my fine design ideas.;)

RenaultSport clio 172
My mates have pre-ordered and picked theirs up today! They keep on going on about how cool it would be to play on all of the old Nintendo games! Why the fcuk dont they go to a bootsale this weekend and buy an old SNES for a fiver!

SLK 350
Lee where do i sign? If you need to motion capture it i can render my services, and i know Maz would be up for it - shes right dirty that one!

SLK 350
I already seen that video...it's not her apparently, some fraud.

Offer stands, and she works for cheap!

Octy VRS
My mates have pre-ordered and picked theirs up today! They keep on going on about how cool it would be to play on all of the old Nintendo games! Why the fcuk dont they go to a bootsale this weekend and buy an old SNES for a fiver!

Or just play them on your PC with an emulator?

Wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!

Just arrived, happiest man on earth!

115554674-M.jpg

Last edited:
  Yaris Hybrid
My bro pre-ordered two. Both were accepted but I told him I didnt want mine so he cancelled it - and boy am I glad.

His arrived today. Firstly the signal quality from the boxed composite cable is sh*t. We played FZERO on it and it looks worse than when we plug the SNES into the TV!!!

Wii sports is very simplistic, almost like a collection of Atari 2600 games. Haven't played Zelda yet because my bro ain't bothering now until he gets the HD cable from ebay for £60 and I dont blame him as it looks like an N64 at the moment.

The motion controls are ok. Not as intuitive as most Nintendo ideas. I found it frustrating as it wasn't doing what I expected it to do. It was as though sometimes it didn't matter how you swung it the same shot (in tennis) would be played.

When aiming at the menus it doesn't aim like a gun. If you aim the remote like a gun the pointer is a few inches below. Dunno what will happen with gun games but I wouldn't be able to play it like that.

It is a real crying shame that Nintendo didn't just release the controller and games on the 360. Tiger Woods golf would be great on Xbox 360 using the motion controls. As it is you have gamecube quality (if you buy a 60 quid cable from ebay) or N64 quality combined with simplistic games.

Hopefully things will get better.

Fiesta ST
Well because gameplay have messed my pre-order up - they are sending me a FREE wii game!! ideal