ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who, Where & What - South West!

Renault Clio 197
Nice looking car Kirsty. What spec is it?

Thanks :) It's pretty much standard spec unfortunately but was the best example when I was looking.

Hi Kirsty, I've seen your car in the Co-op car park, very nice! Look out for mine, I'm in Lydbrook. :)

Ado is in Coleford as well with a 200, his has anthracite wheels and no spoiler.

Thanks :) I will keep an eye out for you. I knew of Ado in Coleford as I have seen him a few times, wasn't aware of another RB Clio in the area. Have you seen it in co-op in Coleford... I'm always there lol.

all these RB 197's make me wana sell mine and move up :/

I may be biased but it is one of the best colours! I was torn between RB or LY. I do like RB 1*2's, that is what I was initially looking for lol

Thanks :) I will keep an eye out for you. I knew of Ado in Coleford as I have seen him a few times, wasn't aware of another RB Clio in the area. Have you seen it in co-op in Coleford... I'm always there lol.
I haven't long owned it and as I am at uni in Bristol, the RB was staying in the Forest while I drive my 1.2, that'll be why you haven't seen it!

Yes in Co-op Coleford! It really makes me consider white wheels... :eek:

Neil
Truro

Used to look like this:

edit_preview.php

Last seen looking a bit like this!

edit_preview.php

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The standard wheels really suit it in black on a silver car, was quite surprised how good it looked last night.

Made a new throttle bracket for the turbo now to allow me to use the strut brace with the 197 inlet, so next time shifty lets me know you guys are having a meet I will take you for a spin in it if you like mate?

Megane R26
Who: Rob
Where: Corsham/Melksham area
What: 172 Cup

Had this car a week now and loving it. Technically it's my first car, been driving around in my parents car's for the last 4 years haha. The shopping list is rather large though :D. I don't have many photos though unfortunately.

7649086870_782cda1b41_b.jpg