ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who, Where & What - South West!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I liked it so much, I wasted time photoshoping the photo...

image1.jpg

182 Cup
If I didn't love my inferno so much I'd have a 200 in an instant, and the infernos too good just to be a track car too unfortunately.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
your inferno does look pretty god damn awsome though shifty. Id quite like one of the 200's beside my 182, not instead of... :)

182 Cup
Yeah that's it, ideally I'd have both but would never be able to choose which one to drive, driveway space is at a premium too, have decided we're goin to get rid of the Saxo and get a Clio to sprint and hillclimb though.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
As we're doing brightly colour cars at the moment, here's my clio as of today now that Ive put the williams engine in it, am scrapping the blue shell as just ended up with too many cars really.

6fba027e.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
This was our drive yesteray, lol

1235bd46.jpg

Definately too many clios, lol

Must confess though, will be really sad to see the blue one go, its been a truely epic little trackday car for the last 3 or so years.

Clio 172 Monaco
Who: Caroline
Where: Cheltenham,St.Pauls
What 172 Monaco Blue phase 2

DSC_0384.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0044.jpg
    DSC_0044.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 9
  182 Cup
Hopefully by the end of the year I'll have another Clio on the drive, looking to sell the Saxo after this season of sprints n hillclimbs and invest in something a bit quicker and more fun!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
You need to be careful on classes with the clios though, 2.0 isnt ideal for being competitive surely shifty?

182 Cup
No it sits in the middle of a class I think but most of that class, can't remember off the top of my head which one, run about the same 2.0 area, and it's not all about the competitiveness really it's more just about going faster and having more fun, which the Saxo just doesn't give, after driving the Saxo on the road for the first time a month ago I realised what a slow car it is and even tuning within the regs isn't gonna get it as quick as a 1*2 would be.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Class B3's where it's at ;), I'll have to look at the lists to see what class a 1*2's in, but ask gtrnav.

We do it for fun too, always pack up when it rains.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Chris that looks like a very tidy example.

Jeff, get some better pictures up of that one, looks a stunner!

Ibiza FR Edition
Just a slightly more decent picture... I won't post the front though as it got covered in bug splatter getting to Cheddar gorge!

Ed, am from Wraxall, which is by Nailsea, in between Bristol and Clevedon ha.

May be selling this though as possibly moving away soon.

0ada2b28.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That Looks lovely Stephen. Yours too ed.

That picture is certainly better jeff. You coming to the frome meet?

Ibiza FR Edition
That Looks lovely Stephen. Yours too ed.

That picture is certainly better jeff. You coming to the frome meet?
I would but it is just a little too far away for me unfortunately to get there at that time, I don't finish work until after 6 and by the time I get home it will be knocking on for 7ish, then I have to drive to Frome which according to google maps is an hour and a quarter..

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Should think you could do it in more like 40 mins at that time of night with a bit of commitment, and Im sure that others arent all going to arrive exactly promptly on 7 o'clock either, we will no doubt be hanging around till at least 8pm before heading for the pub, or you could even come straight to the pub to meet us.