ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's in or close to wolves?

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Just wandered who's about in the wolves area. I'm thinking of a possible trip to jms and ktec soon if anybody else would be up for it. Not on the same day!

depends what your after? you're very vague.

but if you require any clio work doing in the midlands the only place i'd touch (along with ALOT of this site) is BTM Performance in Birmingham (07769712624).

search the BTM area for reviews that speak for themselves and know i travel from Manchester every time my car needs treatment. fred (who is btm) can provide pretty much anything u need, and if he cant do it he'll send you to someone trusted and valued that can....

my 2 cent

by that i mean in the midlands, JMS are great at their work too and have great feedback of the forums too (shame they are so far away is all).

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Was thinking sometime this month if we can get booked in at jms. Not sure if it would be a better idea to do a weekday run or Saturday tho.

'we'? u on about a meet or work being done?

you need to contact either/any if you are planning to go there.

if its a meet i doubt busy workshops would want you there whilst they are grafting.

and if its work you want i doubt people are gonna want it doing exactly the same time, plus a workshop wont be able to fit various cars in.

or you mean something totally different? tbh your not making much sense.

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Ok apologies for not being clear. I myself plan on having the RS Works package as detailed on the forums here. I need to check when they can fit me in but also ifr other people are interested 1, could JMS cope with more than 1 car at a time and also 2. would other people want to come down at the same time for a raod trip?

Hope that clears it up.