ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why is it so hard to find......

Shed.
cos they are sort after by youngsters and hold their price quite well.

true, a 1.2 dynamique clio of good age and price is the best car someone of 17/18 can hope for at that age (not necessary a clio though), unless mummy and daddy are loaded to the teeth in which case the sky is literally the limit.

Where as a 1.6 is the car my age group would sort after. Unless they thought they could get a clio 172, like me and then they discover that its allmost impossible,...... Im a fuckin liability !!!!!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
PM this guy,

-Karl-

he looks like hes going to be selling a mint 1.2 clio.

(karl, if you read this, you owe me a beer)

Breaking A 172 Replica
Tbh 3k is a little low for a minter.

You may have to buy with mods and then sell the mods to make it effectively that price.

I would recommend looking on eBay as opposed to AT as they always seem around 20% cheaper on eBay.

I got 35 people contact me wanting to view my black 1.2 dynamiuqe when I sold it for 3350. That was an 02 plate with 53k on the clock and was in awful condition with no SH.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
howard sold his 51 reg 1.2 black dynamique a few months ago for £2750 it had 66k on the clock tho i think!