ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will h&r coilovers that were on a cup fit a standard 182?

182 and cherokee 4.0
seen some for sale and they were on a cup and i just wanted to check, cheers!:)

clio 200 F4Rt
dont think they will.

182 cup suspension only fits a 182 cup.

non cup fits 182 and 172!

correct me someone if i have that wrong tho!

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Ah right. So what about 172cups? Will 182 without cup packs H&R's fit a 172 cup?

Last edited:

Cro

Meg'd r27
Do the 182s not have a different angle of strut from the 172s making them not fittable?

BMW M135i
Cupped 182 is 60mm lower bolt spacing.
Non Cupped 182/172/172 Cup are 54mm lower bolt spacing.

Fvck knows why :S.

Drilling/grinding to make the bolts on the shock fit into the hub. Like I said a bodge but it would probably be okay.

Do the 182s not have a different angle of strut from the 172s making them not fittable?

Something like that mate. I have a non cup 182 and have tried to have Konis fitted by 2 different tuners and both have said they dont fit.... But K tec say they do??

Drilling/grinding to make the bolts on the shock fit into the hub. Like I said a bodge but it would probably be okay.

All that would be needed is to make one of the holes elongated so the shock could sit at a more camber friendly position for the 182..non cup