ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will i need to put camber correcting bolts on?

PH2 172
Im lowering my Clio Cup next week 40mm on just springs and was wondering should i buy some Camber correcting bolts and fit them and get the tracking done aswell cheers.

Black 172 ph2
Tracking yes! I've just fitted some H&R coilovers to my car and if im correct they put a 2 degree camber on the front and not bothered with the camber correcting bolts. Can hardly tell the difference except it handles and the ride is amazing :D

PH2 172
im going to get the tracking done but wasnt sure if i should do the camber because at the same time im going to buy some new front tyres to and dont want them wearing out

Black 172 ph2
As long as the tracking is set correctly it doesnt matter what camber you have (to a certain point anyway) the tyres will wear even

PH2 172
thats wat i was thinking as im only putting springs on so its not going to be slammed to the floor ill just get it tracked up then leave it cheers.