ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams 3

Phase 1 172
top job mate, if i was you i sure would walk around with a sence of pride!

you should give yourself a pat on the back for rescuing a car destined for the scrap heap, looks a million bucks now.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
hmm need a picture of the whole car - wheels aren't looking right to me from there... don't let me down!

impreza p1, williams 3
Photo190.jpg
what do you mean?

this is the only one i have

Photo190.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Its probably just the camera colours - just look a bit orange - where did you source the paint from?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I cheated and got a brand new willy speedline cap and matched it to that...

SSL10863.jpg

SSL10934.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

Hated the bint that did this - was only a new bonnet and bumper and wing luckily

SSL10738.jpg

impreza p1, williams 3
i think it is the camara, i think the pic your talking about is this one, it was taken with the flash and the bottom one wasn't, in the flesh the bottom picture is the colour
Photo183.jpg

Photo184.jpg

i think i wouldn't be happy if it looked like the top colour

impreza p1, williams 3
that damage don't look too good, the bonnet is pushed pretty far back, hope your getting paid out for that, looks a nice car

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
that damage don't look too good, the bonnet is pushed pretty far back, hope your getting paid out for that, looks a nice car

Thats 2 years old that damage picture, the next one with the date stamp was a couple of days before I sold it - I had a brand new bonnet, bumper, two wings and while it was there I decided to get two new doors put on too and all matched - brand new subframe too while it was easy to get to, made such a difference to the car, tightened the whole car up - was so nice to drive after that.

Your bottom picture looks much better!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Love it, but I've just seen something I don't like!

You painted the lower part of the grille blue! its black dammit!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
that has different side moldings, is it a Williams 2, I'm going to google it :)

it a phase 1 clio 16v hybrid ( mechanically a williams in a 16v shell ) will have a few little differences to yours being a ph2. main things were colour, front rad grill , side moldings , abs, sunroof , couple interior differences. that lower grill on the bumper remained the same tho on all 16v's and williams :)

impreza p1, williams 3
it a phase 1 clio 16v hybrid ( mechanically a williams in a 16v shell ) will have a few little differences to yours being a ph2. main things were colour, front rad grill , side moldings , abs, sunroof , couple interior differences. that lower grill on the bumper remained the same tho on all 16v's and williams :)

ok so semi gloss black it is, it'll be done but i'd like to see one so i don't paint the wrong bit's

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Heres a close up of a filthy one that we broke for parts

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

Not something I've ever noticed either :S

PS, can upload full size, or cropped ones with more detail if you like.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
If you look at your first picture when you got it, it was black :)

Garage made the mistake when they fitted the new bumper - it was sorted out easy enough.

ignore the damage lol

SSL10748.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mines had paint then because i'm 99.9 percent sure mine is colour coded!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
SSL10732.jpg

its the same colour as the other bumper plastics, fades the same over time

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
yeah, all fins are black, Its not just being picky but when I went to see mine the front looked waaaay to blue if you get what I mean, also saves a hell of a lot of potential stone chips.

impreza p1, williams 3
i'm pleased it was noticed to be honest, i still have to paint the bumper trim so its not an issue to do

impreza p1, williams 3
think its time to sell, just had another baby so needs must, not sure what it's worth though