ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams wheels on a non sport ;)

BMW 330ci
6910057759_a099f97513.jpg

Williams Wheels by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

......Ok its only a photoshop, but I still think it looks quite nice if I got the correct tires and lowered it to suit the 15".

What do you think ?
Or should I leave the 182 wheels on...
6715595519_518266ff06.jpg

IMG_1203 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr

Or get another set of wheels, only others I got in mind is Pro Race 1.2's ?

Opinions much appreciated

BMW 330ci
Yeah I was thinking of a different colour...although the set I was looking at getting is a brand new mint set of williams wheels

Megane Diesel / 172
Looks good, only thing is Williams wheels are 15's so they won't look quite the size you have them on the photoshopped image.

But still a good looking wheel, especially against the black, I think old skool rules (as you can tell by my Avatar ;))

BMW 330ci
Looks good, only thing is Williams wheels are 15's so they won't look quite the size you have them on the photoshopped image.

But still a good looking wheel, especially against the black, I think old skool rules (as you can tell by my Avatar ;))

I know they look good in 16" lol. I did think that once I done it but thought forget it just wanted a rough idea. I think the gold would look good against the black :\. And yeah does look good lol.

BMW 330ci
I think the would look good in either gold white or anthracite (sp) what people think about silver ?

Also im glad they don't stick out kinda put me off them for a second then

225 Cup & Williams
Lol I'm not sure if those ones I've bought are a bargain but they are light and look cool as f**k on a ph1 so I had to have them lol.

Anthracite or white.

Lol I'm not sure if those ones I've bought are a bargain but they are light and look cool as f**k on a ph1 so I had to have them lol.

They were a decent price tbh, i got 4 the other night, powdercoated black with 4 illegal tyres for £130. The wheels said they needed a refurb, theyll do for what i want :) And yes they do look awsome!

Monaco 172
This is a photoshop i had done of mine last summer, as i was gona try the williams theme on my clio, i decided against it but have this photoshop to give you a bit of an idea?
williams.jpg

hope it helps :)