ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tinting - Bristol

Alien Green 200
Looking to get my rear 3 windows tinted soon.

Can anyone recommend anywhere in the Bristol region? I'm looking at ScreenTech, they've quoted be £100 for all three windows.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Think I paid £120 for mine at Phantom Tinting in Kent on my 197 with 10 year gaurantee. The price you've been quoted is about right.

Alien Green 200
Ah thanks, I thought it may be a bit cheap, but I know sweet nothing about cars. This place says my tinting is guaranteed for as long as I own the car

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looking to get my rear 3 windows tinted soon.

Can anyone recommend anywhere in the Bristol region? I'm looking at ScreenTech, they've quoted be £100 for all three windows.
Screen tech are superb. I've worked at 4 different garages, and have used nobody else.
They do ALL of our work. (I work for BMW) Tinting, security films, scratch repairs, chip repairs.

I cannot recommend them enough.

(Screen tech in fishponds, just to clarify!)

Alien Green 200
Screen tech are superb. I've worked at 4 different garages, and have used nobody else.
They do ALL of our work. (I work for BMW) Tinting, security films, scratch repairs, chip repairs.

I cannot recommend them enough.

(Screen tech in fishponds, just to clarify!)
Ah perfect :) just what I wanted to hear! Better get it booked in then!

Alien Green 200
2c358f275fa9406ef6efdf5f8876d328.jpg
8fe5281b63cfbb1426c576619b43361c.jpg