ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tinting

Megane R26 F1 #1931
Hello everyone!
Just wanted abit of advice on tinting windows on my clio. On a relatively small budget of about £30 - £50 max, is it best to get the stick on tinted foil you can get off ebay etc, or is there a better way that will make the car look better and the tinting last longer?
Thanks for any help

Polo Bluemotion
Dont attempt to do it yourself. It will look rubbish. If you only have £50 atm, id advise save up and pay a profesional.
I was charged £150 for all my windows done, by pentagon

04 clio sport 172
u beat me to it, i wouldnt bother at all, it doesnt look good its old styling now,

plus when you decided this yourself its a total nightmare to remove them, been there done that lol

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
Get a Pro to do it lol,

weve got the awesome knowledge of barry fimmister up here, he does lambo's and all sorts

sure someone down your way will be just as good.

Dont touch that car step away now!!
It would look awful the cheap way..

Get yourself down to GT tints in halesowen birmingham
Hooked my old clio up and rocking in my new clio
Limo tint at the back and the front two exact to the proper amount of light
that has to pass through to make them legal..
£120 cant go wrong with that....

Megane R26 F1 #1931
alrite cheers for your advice i'll see how much it will get to be done pro and if it's too much i'll jsut leave it. thanks anyway