ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WN03 HCA just saying hello!

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
Hi guys just saying hello as ive had my car for 2 month now its a arctic blue 172 cup. Pretty happy woth the car going from a megane r26 to something cheaper but just as fun. Ive painted all my badges anthracite and plan on getting the wheels done too then get it on some v max coilovers. Got a janspeed cat back on ebay for £50 (pretty cheap) so thats on at the moment will eventually get a yozza system sorted later in the year.

Also been thinking of getting some cams, remap, matched inlets to get it to around the 200bhp mark. Would hopefully like the odd track day but we will see how it goes.

Thoughts and ideas?

Hi again guys!

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Definately source a yozza + decat! they sound biblical, ive absolutely loved every minute of mine! you do get alot of stares though and you do piss alot of people off lol, pretty much untamable and motorways journeys are extremely loud!! but i guess having no interior does'nt help lol :D

You should pop your fuel rail guard off before you match your inlets, cos if youh ave the rs stamped ones which you should with a cup, not alot of point getting them done as they came with a better match from the factory.