ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woodbridge Track Day

Did Woodbridge last Sat. Thought it was really good. Had a lot of fun. Dry in the morning and sunny. Then pissed down after lunch allowing for lots of skidding around and sliding. All in all a lot of driving and the Clio held in VERY fell, and kept up with faster cars in the twisties.

View attachment 76175

Clio 172
You followed me in just after lunch, i had the other 182 :) i was there with my boyfriends blue 197 and his friends red 200.

Haha I did notice the other Clios. You had a silver one too right? Didn't see your car out on the track.. If I wasn't with my dad would have come over and said hello to you all!

Clio 172
Yeah (a dirty one) lol! Nah i had only just finished work i was just coming down for the afternoon, im not brave enough to take mine out on track just yet, need to do a novis session first. Was that your first time at woodbridge? car looked awesome on track made me wanna take mine out!

Pretty sure mine would have been a lot dirtier after all the track abuse. It was my first time at Woodbridge yeah. I quite liked it. You would have been alright. As I'm sure you saw there was a few cars going round pretty slow (Seat Leon) and everyone was driving safely enough past slower cars.

Clio 172
How did you find the track? have you done any other track days? Yeah that seat leon wasnt moving out the way for anyone was he, no matter how much he was getting flashed at lol.

How did you find the track? have you done any other track days? Yeah that seat leon wasnt moving out the way for anyone was he, no matter how much he was getting flashed at lol.

I have but only Bedford and Woodbridge in the Clio. I thought it was really good. Quite bumpy in parts but I liked the change in surface from concrete to tarmac you can really feel the difference.