ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WOT results in Violent Stalling symptoms

Clio 200 Cup
Got myself a second 172 which i bought just for the engine but want to test the engine properly before putting it in my 182. but getting a Violent judder / stalling symptoms but don't think it stalls when full throttle is applied, its fine on partial throttle. when it does it the lights light up like a christmas tree (i think its that its cutting out and effectively bump starting straight away)

the only fault codes that come up are 301 Brake Pedal Sensor Circuit & 309 Cruise Control/Speed Limiter Brake Pedal Switches.
Any ideas would greatly appreciated

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Bad earth, even worse in wet? Mines currently doing exactly the same but haven't had a chance to sort out yet. Check the big ground strap going from chassis to gearbox on the nearside wheel arch and also the connection at the other end of the battery cable...