ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

would this bother you?

So stupidly I've managed to damage my otherwise mint alloy! I can't decide if it's worth the 6o quid to refurb it! All other alloys are in perfect condition. Opinions??
20150630_141016.jpg

Told her to f**k off and just dropped wheel off! Typical mine isn't the standard anthracite colour. Its been refurbed once before. Hope they manage to colour match it!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Told her to f**k off and just dropped wheel off! Typical mine isn't the standard anthracite colour. Its been refurbed once before. Hope they manage to colour match it!
I've seen a set of 4 go for paint and come back odd colours.. They can always fudge it up..

I'd touched it in because it will get scuffed again..

I've seen a set of 4 go for paint and come back odd colours.. They can always fudge it up..

I'd touched it in because it will get scuffed again..

Don't tell me that! Lol . He's sending it off somewhere to attempt to match the colour. If they cant match it perfectly ill leave it.