ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you buy this

Arctic Just A 182
Listed locally.

I'm not sure about buying this kind of thing from a dealer. I mean it's quite a good price and it's very low mileage but they aren't likely to know if it's "full fat" or whatnot or if it's had the cam / aux belts sorted or whether it's been treated well or not. Plus it looks like there's a chunk missing from the driver's seat.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its not full fat
Its had the front bumper resprayed & the exhaust is hanging off.

S

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
f**k that. There's 100s for sale at the mo. That's way over priced and is a shed.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
they are a terrible dealer for listing their cars. Always photo'd dirty.

It's not that cheap anymore.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
These days, there is no need to spend 3k on a 1*2 for something thats 'middle of the road'. They're so cheap you can have the best of best for £3500.

f**king madness.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
But you can buy R-Sport's Ph.1 for £3.5k and nobody bats an eyelid.

Steve can charge what he wants. There is no other ph1 like that and to replicate it with another (with sub 60k remember!) with the same parts and prep, would cost you well into £6k i'd imagine.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
You get what you pay for peoples.
Also that Ph1 is probably 1 of 5 cars left in that condition.
You have the above owner ^^ & harphams & craigs.. & probably a few more.

Plus my other one 25k miles & - 1 mile for every £1 of receipt I have from TDF et'al.

S

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
There are probably more than you could count Steve - more were sold to 'non enthusiasts' than were sold to enthusiasts. They creep out the wood work occasionally, putting a number against it is wild.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
yeah possibly-
like that Exclusive on 10k the other day- pity is was a bit ropey-

S